the underlying sanction and
required to facilitate the desired transactions. These services could involve any non-designated Iranian entities.
Sanctions relief could involve any non-designated Iranian airlines as well as Iran Air. 4
Elements of the final step of a comprehensive solution*
The final step of a comprehensive solution, which the parties aim to conclude negotiating and
commence implementing no more than one year after the adoption of this document, would:
• Have a specified long-term duration to be agreed upon.
• Reflect the rights and obligations of parties to the NPT and IAEA Safeguards
• Comprehensively lift UN Security Council, multilateral and national nuclear-related
sanctions, including steps on access in areas of trade, technology, finance, and energy, on a schedule to be agreed upon.
• Involve a mutually defined enrichment programme with mutually agreed parameters
consistent with practical needs, with agreed limits on scope and level of enrichment
activities, capacity, where it is carried out, and stocks of enriched uranium, for a period to be agreed upon.
• Fully resolve concerns related to the reactor at Arak, designated by the IAEA as the IR-40.
No reprocessing or construction of a facility capable of reprocessing.
• Fully implement the agreed transparency measures and enhanced monitoring. Ratify and implement the Additional Protocol, consistent with the respective roles of the President
and the Majlis (Iranian parliament).
• Include international civil nuclear cooperation, including among others, on acquiring
modern light water power and research reactors and associated equipment, and the supply of modern nuclear fuel as well as agreed R&D practices.
Following successful implementation of the final step of the comprehensive solution for its full duration, the Iranian nuclear programme will be treated in the same manner as that of any non-nuclear
weapon state party to the NPT.
* With respect to the final step and any steps in between, the standard principle that “nothing is agreed until everything is agreed” applies.
Iran’s nuclear issue has complicated process and history nearly a decade.
Ten years ago, the nuclear issue of Iran by Western countries as a threat.
International and made several resolutions by the Security Council in order to stop limit Iran’s nuclear industry is a long process that finally passed in November 2013 following the change of government during the presidential election led to the signing of the Geneva agreement.
The Geneva agreement seems to be a change in the policy of the Islamic Republic of confrontation a policy of engagement is evident. Obviously, international agreements of this kind with dimensions and legal and political implications and the countries they will require in the future. On the consequences of the clay the both legal and political, as well as its impact on Iran’s nuclear program and explored in this study has examined the question is: What political aspects of the Geneva agreement Legal and have no effect on Iran’s nuclear program?
On The answer to this question in this study was the hypothesis, so that different aspects of the political agreement has legal Geneva And the control of Iran’s nuclear program has been limited, which results in this study has been extended to.
Islamic Azad University
Cantral Thran Branch
Factuality of Political Science Department of International Relations
Legal and Political aspects of the Joint Plan of Action and its impact on Iran’s nuclear program