Management, Vol. 27 Iss: 1, pp.59 – 82.
– Ali,Muhammad (2004). Procedural justice as mediator between participation in decision making and organizational citizenship behavior, international journal of commerce & management, vol.14, no.3&4.
– Allen, N. J. & Meyer, J. P. (1997).Commitment in the workplace: Theory, research, and application. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.
– Alper, Erturk.(2007). Increasing organizational citizenship behaviors of Turkish academicians. Journal of managerial psychology, Vol.22, No.3.
– Ang,Soon ,DyneLinn,Van,Begley,T.,(2003), the employment relationships of foreign workers versus local employees:a field study of organizational justice,Job satisfaction ,performance and OCB, Journal of organizational Behavior,N.24, pp.561-583
– Appelbaum, S., Bartolomucci, N., Beaumier, E., Boulanger, J., Corrigan, R., Dore, I., Girard, C. and serroni,C. (2004). Oraganizational citizenship Behavior A case study of culture, Leadership and Trust, journal of management Decision Vol.42, No. I pp. 13-40.
– Ashmos, D. P., &Duchon, D. (2000). Spirituality at work: a conceptualization andmeasure. Journal of Management Inquiry, 2(9),134-145.
-Aslam R.(2012). Investigating relationship of OCB with job satisfaction organizational commitment and turnover intensions. Management journal. 1(9): 90-100.
– Azadmarzabadi E, Hushmandja M, Purkhalil M.(2013). The relation between Organozational spirituality and spiritual intelligence with a staff job stress in military university. Journal of Military Medicine; 15 (1): 43-50. (In Persian)
– Bateman, T.S., & Organ. D.W.(1983). Jab satisfaction and the good soldier: The relationship between affect and employees citizenship.Academy of Management Journal, (26), pp.587-595.
– Beinstock. C. C., DeMoranville, C. W. and Smith. R. K. (2003).Organization citizenship behavior and service quality. Journal if service marketing, 17(4), 357-377.
– Biberman, J., &Whitty, M. (1997).A postmodern spiritual future for work. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 2(10), 130-138.
– Bolino,M.C., Turnley,W., (2003), Going the extra mile:cultivating and managing employee citizenship behavior, Academy of Management Executive, Vol.17, N.3, pp.60-71.
– Bolon, D.S. (1997). Organizational citizenship behavior . Academy of Management Exeutive, vol. 17, No. 3, pp. 60-71.
-Bonaparte, William Jr.(2008). The Impact of Organizational citizenship behavior and organizational commitment on organizational performance. Nova Southeastern University.
-Borman, W.C., Motowidlo, S.J., (1993), Expanding the criterion domain to include elements of contextual performance, In N. Schmitt, W.C.Borman, & Associates (Eds.), Personnel selection in organizations, pp.71–98. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
-Borman & Penner &Allen and Motowidlo, (2001), personality Predictors of citizenship performance, International Journal of Slection andassesment, 9(1/2), pp. 52-63.
-Brown, Barbara (2003). Employees’ Organizational Commitment and Their Perception of Supervisors’ Relations-Oriented and Task-Oriented Leadership Behaviors, Dissertation(Ph.D), Virginia.
-BteMarmaya NH, Hitam M, Zawawi N, Jody JM. 2011. Organizational commitment and job burnout among employees in Malaysia.International Conference on Business and Economics Research, 1:185-187.
-Buchanan, B. (1974). Building organizational commitment: The socialization of managers in work organizations. Administrative Science Quarterly, 19, 533-546.
-Burack, E. (1999). Spirituality in the workplace.Journal of Organizational Change Management, 12(4), 280-291.
-Butts, D. (1999).Spirituality at work: an overview. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 12(4), 328-331.
-Castro , Carmen , b , Armario , Enrique , M & Ruiz David M (2004) , The Influence Employee Organizational Citizenship Behavior in customer Loyalty. International Journal of service Industry Management , Vol 15 , No 1, pp 27-53
-Cavanagh, G. F. (1999). Spirituality for managers: context and critique. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 12(3), 186-199.
-Cheung , Millissa, Peng , Kelly Z., Wong , Chi-Sum. (2014) “Supervisor attribution of subordinates’ organizational citizenship behavior motives”, Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol. 29 Iss: 8, pp.922 – 937.
-Cohen, Aaron. Liu, Ying. (2011). “Relationships between in – role performance and individual values”. Commitment and organization citizenship behavior among Isracli teachers. International journal of psychology, Vol. 46, No.4, PP: 271-287.
-Cropanzano, R., Byrne, S.Z., (2000), the relationship of emotional exhaustion to work attitudes , job performance rating , and organizational citizenship behaviors , fifteenth annual conference of society for industrial and organizational psychology in new Orleans, April 13-16.
-Dehler, G.E. & Welsh, M.A. (1994). Spiritulity and organizational transformation. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 6(9),17-26.
-Delbecq, L.A. (1999). Christian spirituality and contemporary business leadership. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 4(12), 345-349.
-Dent, E.B., Higgins, M.E., & Wharff, D.M. (2005). Spirituality and leadership: An empirical review of definitions, distinctions, and embedded assumptions. The Leadership Quarterly, 16, 625-653.
-Dipaola, M.,Tarter C.,& Hoy W.K., . (2005), Measuring Organizational Citizenship in Schools:The OCB Scale. In Wayne K. Hoy & Cecil Miskel(Eds.) Leadership and Reform in American Public schools.Greenwich,CT:Information Age.
-Duff, D.B. (2007). The relationship between organizational climate, personality factors and organizational citizenship behavior. Doctoral Thesis of the university of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.www.proquest.com.
-Elamin , Abdallah M, Tlaiss , Hayfaa A. (2015). “Exploring the relationship between organizational citizenship behavior and organizational justice in the Islamic Saudi Arabian context”, Employee Relations, Vol. 37 Iss: 1, pp.2 – 29
-Farh,J.R, Circa, C.B. and Organ, D.W. (2004), Organizational citizenship behavior in people’srepuplic of china, Organization Science Journal, Vol.15, pp.241-253.
-Freshman. B, (1999), An exploratory analysis of definition and applications of spiritualityin the work place. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 4(12), 318-323.
-Gautam, T., Van-Dick, R., Wagner, U., Upadhyay, N., & Davis, A. J. (2004).Organizational citizenship behavior and organizational commitment in Nepal.Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 8(3), 305-314.
-Gibbons, Paul (2001). spirituality at work : A pre-theoretical overview, MSC, Thesis, Birnbeck College, University of London, Aug.
-Grant P, McGhee P. (2013).Prognosis and spirituality in the workplace. Journal of Spirituality, Leadership and Management; 6(1): 24-34.
-Gautam, T., Van-Dick, R., Wagner, U., Upadhyay, N., & Davis, A. J. (2004). Organizational citizenship behavior and organizational commitment in Nepal. Asian Journal of Social Psychology, 8(3), 305-314.
-Hawkins, Wilbert D (1998). Predictors of Affective Organizational Commitment among High School Principals, Dissertation(Ph.D), Virginia.
-Heaton, D. P., Schmidt-Wilk, J. & Travis, F. (2004). Constructs, Methods, and measuring for researching spirituality in organizations. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 1(17), 62-68.
-Hodson, R.( 2002). Management Citizenship Behavior and its Consequences. Work and Occupations, vol.29,No.1,64-96.
-Hong Lin Liang, Ling Ho Yu (2012). Guanxi and OCB : the Chinese Cases. Journal of business ethics, 96: pp 285-298.
-Hongyun, Z. (2011). Organizational citizenship behavior: new perspective of building high performance organization. IEEE :Doi: 978-1-4244-7161-4.
-Hui,C., Law, K.S., and Chen, Z.X,(1999), A structural equation model of the effect of negative affectivity, leader-member exchange, and perceived job mobility on in-role and extra-role performance: A Chinese case.Organizational Behavior and human Decision Processes, 77, pp.3-21.
Hui, Fu, Yaoqi, Li , Yanhong , Duan. (2014). “Does employee-perceived reputation contribute to citizenship behavior?: The mediating role of organizational commitment”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, Vol. 26 Iss: 4, pp.593 – 609
-Jacqueline, Shapiro,(2002),a psychological contract perspective on organizational citizenship behaviour, Journal of Organizational Behavior, N.23, pp.927-949.
-Jain, Ajay K. (2015) “Volunteerism and organisational culture: Relationship to organizational commitment and citizenship behaviors in India”, Cross Cultural Management, Vol. 22 Iss: 1, pp.116 – 144.
Jasovsky, D. A. (2001). The Effect of Occupational Amage On the Relationship Between Organazational Citizenship Behavior, Job Satisfaction and organizational commitment among hospital staff nurses. Journal of Emergency Nursing, VOL.29, No.5, PP. 412-413.
-Kale, S. H., & Shrivastava, S. (2003). The enneagram system for enhancing workplace spirituality. Journal of Management Development, 4(22), 308-328.
-Katz, D(1964). The motivational basis of organizational behavior. Behavioral science, 9, 131-146.
-Kim, W. C., Mauborgne R. A., (1993), Procedural justice, attitudes, and subsidiary top management compliance with multinationals’ corporate strategic decisions, Academy of Management Journal, Vol.36, pp.502–526.
-Kinjerski. V. M., & Skrypnek, B. J. (2004). Defining spirit at work: finding common ground. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 1(17), 26-42.
-Kinjerski. V., & Skrypnek, B. J. (2005). The paths to spirit at work. Edmonton: Unpublised manuscript University of Alberta
-Kinjerski. V., & Skrypnek, B. J. (2006). Creating organizational conditions that foster employee spirit at work. Leadership & Organization Development Journal, 4(27), 280-295.
-Koopman, R, (2001), The Relationship Perceived Organizational Justice and Organizational Citizenship Behavior: a Review Literature, Applied Psycology, Ms Advised by Dr, Richard Tafall, pp.1-10.
-Krishnakumar, s, and