insecurity and parenting behaviors on youths self-efficacy and work attitudes. Journal of vocational Behavior, 63(2):86-98.
143) Long, S.(2001). Problem-solving communication training and behavioral exchange for treatment of parent-adolescent conflict. Retrieved from Dissertation & These Full Text.(publication, AA73015544).
144) Luthans, F, Stajkovic, A (1998). Going Beyond traditional motivational and Behavioural approaches. Journal of organizational dynamics. Spring, 62-72.
145) Macdonald., E, M. Pica, S, Macdonald. S, Hayes, R, L. Baglioni, A. J.(1998). Stress and coping in early pasychosis: Role of symptoms, self-efficacy. And social support in coping with stress. British Journal of psychiatry. 172(133). 122-127.
146) Magid, V., Colder, C.R., & Stroud, L.R. (2009). Negative affect, stress and smoking in college students: Unique associations independent of alcohol and Marijuana use. Addictive Behaviors, 34, 11, 973-975.
147) Mussen, P.(2003). MCT theory-American population in D.W.(pp20-33). Pacific Grove. C. A: Brooks/cole.
148) May(2005).clinical psychology review.volume 25, issue3, pages341-363
149) Nakamuratani. T. (2005). Human personality traits are associated with individual environmental traits in male adolescents. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 46, 56- 60.
150) Newton, D., & Burgoon, J .(1999). The use and consequences of verbal influence strategies during interpersonal disagreements. Human Communicatin Research, 16, 477-518.
151) Nystul. M.(2003). Introduction to counseling and science perpective.second Edition. United state of America Ally and bacan.
152) Ogden,j.(2008).hwalth psychology:atextbook.buckingham:open university press.
153) Pearlin. L.I., Menaghan. E.G, Lieberman. M.A., Mullan. J.T. (1981). The stress process. J Health and Social Behav. 337-356.
154) Peterson, M ,&Green, S.(1999).Families firest keys to successful family communication.http://www.ext.vt.edu/pubs/family/
155) Pnagos, S, R. Dabois, D. (2000). Career self-efifcacy development and students with learning dis abilities. Learning disabilities Research & practice. 14(1). 25-34.
156) Rommer, D., & Hennessy, M. (2007). A biosocial–affect model of adolescent sensation seeking the role of affect evaluation and peer group influence in adolescent drug use. Society for Prevention Research, 8, 89-101.
157) Ryff, C. D. & Singer, B.(2000). Interpersonal flourishing: Appositive health agenda for the new millennium. Personality ans social psychology review, 4, 30, 44.
158) Ryff, C. D. (1989). Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. Journal of personality and social psychology, 57, 1069-1081.
159) Semetana, J, G. Daddis, & Chuang, S, S. (2002).” Cean yur room” Alongiudinal investigation of adoleseent parent conflict and conflict resolution in middle class African American families. Journal of Adolesent Research, 18. 631-650.
160) Sherer, M., Maddux, J. E., Mercadante, B., Prentice Dunn, S., Jacobs, B. & Rogers, R. W. (1982). The self–efficacy scale: Construction and validation. Psychological Reports, 51,2,663-671.
161) Sofronoff, K., & Farbotko, M. (2002). The effectiveness of parent management training to increase self-efficacy in parents of children with Asperger syndrome, Journal of Autism, 6(3): 271-286.
162) Stenberg, L, & Morris, A, S.(2001).Adolescent annual,Review of psychology,52.83-110.
163) Street, E.(1998). Use of a job cloub to increase self-efficacy: A case study of return work. Journal of exployment counseling. 35(2). Fill://A/I.htm.
164) Teti, D., M., & Gelfand. D. M. (1991). Behavioral competence among mothers of infants in the first year: The mediational role of maternal self-efficacy,. Journal of Child Development, 62 (5): 918-929.
165) Tilson Elizabeth C, McBride Colleen M. Lipkus, Isaac M and Catalano Richard F. Testing the interaction between parent–child relationship factors and parent smoking to predict youth smoking. Journal of Adolescent Health. September 1998, Pages 167-180
166) Tilson, E., Colleen, M., Mcbride, I. M., Lipkus, R., & Catalano, F. (2004). Testing the interaction between parent-child relationship factors and parent smoking to predict youth smoking. Journal of Adolescent Health, 35(3), 182- 189.
167) Turner, sh. Lapan, R. T.(2000). Career self-efficacy and perception support in Adolescent career development. The career development Quarterly.51-45-55.
168) UNESCO. (1994). Prevention of drug abuse through education and information: an interdisciplinary responsibility within the context of human development. Prevention Education series 1
169) Vanvliet. A.J. (2001). Homesickness: Antecedents, consequences and mediating processes.
170) Whittingham, K., Sofronoff, K., Sheffield, J., & Sanders, M. R. (2009). Do parental attributions affect treatment outcome in a parenting program? An exploration of the effects of parental attributions in an RCT of Stepping Stones Triple P for the ASD population.. Journal of Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 3(1): 129-144.
171) WHO (2000) world Health Organization Report, www.who.int. connected ar june 2002.
172) World Health organization (WHO)1979, Health for all, sr. NO5.
173) Yamamoto, Y. Suzuki, S. & Holloway, S. (2006). Maternal involvement in preschool Childs’s edition in Japan: Relation to parenting beliefs and socioeconomic status. Early Childhood Research Quarterly 21.332-346.
174) Zulla, R.(2008). Parental attachment, caretaking responsibilities and self-efficacy in the adjustment of Canadian immigrants. Masters thesis. University of Alberta.
پيوست 1- فرمت جلسات آموزشی
پکیج جلسات آموزشی
• جلسه اول