Business Ethics, 15, 1355-1363.
42. Lozano, J. M. (1996). Ethics and management: A controversial issue. Journal of Business, 15, 227-236.
43. McCarthy, E. J., & Perreault, W. D. Jr. (1993). Basic marketing: A global-managerial approach (11th ed.). Homewood, Illinois: Irwin.
44. Murphy, P. E., & Enis, B. M. (1986). Classifying products strategically. Journal of Marketing, 50(3), 24-42.
45. Parsa, H. G., & Khan, M. A. (1993). Quick-service restaurant of the 21st century: An analytical review of macro factors. Hospitality Research Journal, 17(1), 161-173.
46. Parasuraman, A. Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 5- 37.
47. Pava, M. L. (1996). The Talmudic concept of “Beyond the Letter of the Law”: Relevance to business social responsibilities. Journal of Business Ethics, 15, 941-950.
48. Poitras, G. (1994). Shareholder wealth maximization, business ethics and social responsibility. Journal of Business Ethics, 13, 125-134.
49. Pride, W. M., & Ferrell, O. C. (1993). Marketing, concepts and strategies (8th ed.). Boston: Houghton Mifflin.
50. Rayburn, J. M., Cooke, E. R., & Abercrombie, C. L. (1985). Historiographic presentation of selected major marketing concepts. Proceedings of the Second Workshop Historical Research in Marketing, USA, 353-367.
51. Reich, A. Z. (2002) The Influence of Consumer and Brand Social Responsibility on Brand Loyalty in Quick-Service Restaurants Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University Doctor of Philosophy Hospitality and Tourism Management
52. Reynolds, K. E., & Arnold, M. J. (2000). Customer loyalty to the salesperson and the store: Examining relationship customers in an upscale retail context. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, 20(2), 89-88.
53. Robertson, D. C., & Nicholson, N. (1996). Expressions of corporate social responsibility in U.K. firms. Journal of Business Ethics, 15, 1095-1106.
54. Robin, D. P., & Reidenbach, R. E. (1987). Social Responsibility, Ethics and Marketing Strategy: closing the gap between concept and application. Journal of Marketing 51 (January), 44-58.
55. Rokeach, M. (1968). Beliefs, attitudes, and values. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass. (5th printing, 1975).
56. Scott, J. E., & Lamont, L. M. (1973). Relating consumer values to consumer behavior: A model and method for investigation. In T. V. Greer (ed.), 1973 Combined proceedings:
57. Increasing marketing productivity and conceptual and methodological foundations of marketing, series No. 35, (pp. 283- 288) Chicago, Illinois: American Marketing Association.
58. Sherif, C. W., Sherif, M., & Nevergall, R. E. (1965). Attitude and attitude change: The social judgment-involvement approach. Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Press.
59. Sirgy, M. J. (1996). Strategic marketing planning guided by the Quality-of-Life (QOL) concept. Journal of Business Ethics, 15, 241-259.
60. Strong, K. C., & Meyer, G. D. (1992). An integrative descriptive model of ethical decision making. Journal of Business Ethics, 11, 89-94.
61. Tse, E. C. (1988). Defining corporate strengths and weaknesses: is it essential for successful strategy implementation? Hospitality Education and Research Journal, 12(2), 57-63.
62. Webb, N. J. (1996). Corporate profits and social responsibility: Subsidization of corporate income under charitable giving tax laws. Journal of Economics & Business, 48,401-421.
63. Yoo, B., Donthu, N., & Lee, S. (2000). An examination of selected marketing mix elements and brand equity. Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, 28(2), 195-211.
64. Zeithaml, V. A. (1988). Consumer perceptions of price, quality, and value: A means-end model and synthesis of evidence. Journal of Marketing, July, 2-22.
65. Zeithaml, V. A., Berry, L. L., & Parasuraman, A. (1996). The behavioral consequences of service quality. Journal of Marketing, 60(2), 31-46.
66. Zeithaml, C. P., & Zeithaml, V. A. (1984). Environmental management: Revising the marketing perspective. Journal of Marketing, 48(2), 46-53.
67. Meller J.J., Hansan T., (2006) “An Empirical examination of brand loyalty” Journal of Product & Brand Management, Vol.15, No.7, pp.442-449
68. Louis, Didier and Lombart, Cindy, 2010, “Impact of brand personality on three major relational consequences (trust, attachment, and commitment to the brand)”, Journal of Product & Brand Management,19/2 , 114–130
69. Bloemer, J. M. M., & Kasper, H. D. P. (1995). The Complex Relationship between Consumer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty, Journal of Economic Psychology, 16, 313-314
70. Freeman, R. E. (1984): “Strategic Management: A Stakeholder Approach”, Pitman, Boston.Fan, Y – ‘Ethical branding and corporate reputation’ in Corporate communications: An international journal, vol. 10, no. 4, 2005
71. Kevin Lane Keller (1998), “BRANDING PERSPECTIVES ON SOCIAL MARKETING”, in Advances in Consumer Research Volume 25, eds. Joseph W. Alba & J. Wesley Hutchinson, Provo, UT : Association for Consumer Research, Pages: 299-302.
72. John Paluszek, Ethics and Brand Value: Strategic Differentiation,222222220Santa
73. Roberta Hupman, Judith Lynne Zaichkowsky (1995), “BRAND IMITATION AND THE CONSUMER: AN ETHICAL PERSPECTIVE”, in European Advances in Consumer Research Volume 2, eds. Flemming Hansen, Provo, UT : Association for Consumer Research, Pages: 418-424.
74. Stefan Dzisiewski Smith, An examination of the history of ethical branding: Investigating its challenges and future role in Western Consumerism,2008
75. R.K. Mittal, Neena Sinha and Archana Singh USMS, GGSIP University, Delhi, India,
76. An analysis of linkage between economic value added and corporate social responsibility, Management Decision Vol. 46 No. 9, 2008 pp. 1437-1443 , Emerald Group Publishing Limited
77. Keller, K. L. (1998). Strategic brand management, building, measuring, and managing brand equity, Upper Saddle River: Prentice-Hall
78. Kim. C. K., Han. D., & Park. S. B. (2001). The effect of brand personality and brand identification on brand loyalty: Applying the theory of social identification, Japanese Psychological Research, 43 (4), 195-206
79. Ferreira, A., Daniela. A. ,Goncalves, M. & de Faria, M. D. (2010).Corporate social responsibility and consumers’ perception of price: journal of Social Responsibility,6( 2), 208-221.
80. Hillestad,T. , Xie,CH. &Haugland,S.A.(2010).Innovative corporate social responsibility: the founder’s role in creating a trustworthy corporate brand through “green innovation: Journal of Product & Brand Management, 19(6) , 440–451
81. Kim, Y. & Kim, S. (2010).The influence of cultural values on perceptions of corporate social responsibility: application of Hofstede’sdimensions to Korean public relations practitioners: Journal of Business Ethics, 91, 485-500.
82. Kim,J.B. , Kwak,G.&Koo,Y.E.(2010).A note on corporate social responsibility (CSR) in city branding and design: journal of The Asian Journal on Quality 11( 3), 251-265.
83. Polonsky,M.J. &Jevons,C.(2006).Understanding issue complexity when building a socially responsible brand:Journal of European Business Review 18 ( 5), 340-349
84. Sheikh, S-ur-R.&Beise-Zee, R.(2011).Corporate social responsibility or cause-related marketing? The role of cause specificity of CSR:Journal of Consumer Marketing 28 ( 1), 27-39.
Valmohammad, CH.(2011).Investigating corporate social responsibility practices in Iranian rganizations:an ISO 26000 perspective: Journal of Business Strategy Series, 12 (5), 257-263
85. Chomvilailuk, R. & Butcher, K.(2010).Enhancing brand preference through corporate social responsibility initiatives in the Thai banking sector: Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 22 (3), 397-18.
87. Valette-Florence, P., Guizani, H., & Merunka, D. (2009). The impact of brand personality and sale promotions on brand equity, Journal of Business Research,
89. Bloemer, J. M. M., & Kasper, H. D. P. (1995). The Complex Relationship between Consumer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty, Journal of Economic Psychology, 16, 313-314
90. Keller, K. L. (1998). Strategic brand management, building, measuring, and managing brand equity, Upper Saddle River: Prentice-Hall.
91. Chandler ,D .(2006) , Strategic Corporate social Responsibility , Sage Publications , California ,p 10.
92. Dienhart, J. R., & Gregoire, M. B. (1993). Job satisfaction,job involvement, job security, and customer focus of quick-0service restaurant employers. Journal of Hospitality and TourismResearch, 16(2), 29-43.
93. Valette-Florence, P., Guizani, H., &Merunka, D. (2009).The impact of brand personality and sale promotions on brand equity, Journal of Business Research,
94. Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, Valarie Al., and Berry Leonard L., (1988), “Servqual; A Multiple-Item Scale For Measuring
95. Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality”, Journal of Retailing, Vol.64, p.12-40
96. Dube’, L., Renaghan, L. M., & Miller, J. M. (1994).Measuring customer satisfaction for strategic management. Cornell Hotel & Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 35(1), 39-47.
97. Hellofs, L. L., & Jacobson, R. (1999). Market share and customers’ perceptions of Quality: When can firms grow their way to higher versus lower quality? Journal of marketing, 63(1), 16-25.
98. Salehi, M. and Azary, Z. (2009): “Stakeholders’ Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility: Empirical Evidences from Iran”, International Business Research, Vol. 2, No. 1.
99. William J. Allender, Timothy J. Richards2012: Brand Loyalty and Price Promotion Strategies: An Empirical Analysis
100. Valette-Florence, P., Guizani, H., & Merunka, D. (2009). The impact of brand personality and sale promotions on brand equity, Journal of Business Research,
101. Aaker, D. A. (1996). Measuring brand equity across products and markets, California Management Review, 38, 102-120.
102. Yuksel, A., Yuksel, F., & Bilim, Y. (2010). Destination attachment: Effects on customer satisfaction and
Business Ethics, 15, 1355-1363.