Interactive Marketing, 2007. 21(2): p. 26-41.
36) Cheng, Y.-H. and T.-Y. Huang, High speed rail passenger segmentation and ticketing channel preference. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2014. 66(0): p. 127-143.
37) Ruiz-Mafé, C., S. Sanz-Blas, and J. Aldás-Manzano, Drivers and barriers to online airline ticket purchasing. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2009. 15(6): p. 294-298.
38) Lin, G.T. and C.-C. Sun, Factors influencing satisfaction and loyalty in online shopping: an integrated model. Online information review, 2009. 33(3): p. 458-475.
39) Bigné, E., et al., How motivation, opportunity and ability can drive online airline ticket purchases. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2010. 16(6): p. 346-349.
40) Forgas, S., et al., Online drivers and offline influences related to loyalty to airline websites. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2012. 18(1): p. 43-46.
41) Wittmer, A. and T. Boettger, Structural analysis of VLJ air taxi customer value factors, in World Conference on Transport Research (WCTR). 2010: Lisbon.
42) Wittmer, A. and T. Boettger, Customer value factors of very light jet air taxi passengers — The case of Switzerland, in Air Transport Research Society Conference. 2009: Abu Dhabi.
43) Wittmer, A., Acceptance of self-service check-in at Zurich airport. Research in Transportation Business & Management, 2011. 1(1): p. 136-143.
44) Chang, Y.-C. and C.-F. Chen, Service needs of elderly air passengers. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2012. 18(1): p. 26-29.
45) Ipingbemi, O., Travel characteristics and mobility constraints of the elderly in Ibadan, Nigeria. Journal of Transport Geography, 2010. 18: p. 285-291.
46) Armstrong, G., M.H. Cunningham, and P. Kotler, Principles of marketing. 2012: Pearson Australia.
47) Olsen, S.O., Repurchase loyalty: The role of involvement and satisfaction. Psychology and Marketing, 2007. 24(4): p. 315-341.
48) Lai, W.-T. and C.-F. Chen, Behavioral intentions of public transit passengers—The roles of service quality, perceived value, satisfaction and involvement. Transport Policy, 2011. 18(2): p. 318-325.
49) Shi, Y., C. Prentice, and W. He, Linking service quality, customer satisfaction and loyalty in casinos, does membership matter? International Journal of Hospitality Management, 2014. 40(0): p. 81-91.
50) Forgas, S., et al., Antecedents of airline passenger loyalty: Low-cost versus traditional airlines. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2010. 16(4): p. 229-233.
51) Wittmer, A. and E. Rowley, Customer value of purchasable supplementary services: The case of a European full network carrier’s economy class. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2014. 34(0): p. 17-23.
52) Wirtz;, J., P. Chew;, and C. Lovelock, Essentials of Services Marketing. Second ed. 2012: FT Press.
53) Wittmer, A., P. Boksberger, and A. Gerber, The future of ancillary service fees in air travel – an exploratory investigation of budget air travellers. International Journal of Aviation Management, 2012. 1(4): p. 231-241.
54) Suki, N.M., Customer Satisfaction with Service Delivery in the Life Insurance Industry: An Empirical Study. Jurnal Pengurusan, 2013. 38.
55) Kim, D.-Y., X.Y. Lehto, and A.M. Morrison, Gender differences in online travel information search: Implications for marketing communications on the internet. Tourism Management, 2007. 28(2): p. 423-433.
56) Bean, D. Report: Large gender gap exists among Internet users worldwide. 2013 September 25, 2013 11:31 AM [cited 2014; Available from: http://news.yahoo.com/large-gender-gap-exists-among-internet-users-worldwide-153144679.html.
57) Chen, F.-Y., Y.-H. Chang, and Y.-H. Lin, Customer perceptions of airline social responsibility and its effect on loyalty. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2012. 20(0): p. 49-51.
58) Hess, S., T. Adler, and J.W. Polak, Modelling airport and airline choice behaviour with the use of stated preference survey data. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2007. 43(3): p. 221-233.
59) Espino, R., J.C. Martín, and C. Román, Analyzing the effect of preference heterogeneity on willingness to pay for improving service quality in an airline choice context. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2008. 44(4): p. 593-606.
60) Etherington, L.D. and T. Var, Establishing a measure of airline preference for business and nonbusiness travelers. Journal of Travel Research, 1984. 22(4): p. 22-27.
61) Nako, S.M., Frequent flyer programs and business travellers : an empirical investigation. Logistics and transportation review., 1992. 28(4).
62) Xie, Y., et al., Customer churn prediction using improved balanced random forests. Expert Systems with Applications, 2009. 36(3, Part 1): p. 5445-5449.
63) Lin, C.-S., G.-H. Tzeng, and Y.-C. Chin, Combined rough set theory and flow network graph to predict customer churn in credit card accounts. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011. 38(1): p. 8-15.
64) Nikbin, D., I. Ismail, and M. Marimuthu, The impact of causal attributions on customer satisfaction and switching intention: Empirical evidence from the airline industry. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2012. 25(0): p. 37-39.
65) Choi, S. and A.S. Mattila, Perceived controllability and service expectations: Influences on customer reactions following service failure. Journal of Business Research, 2008. 61(1): p. 24-30.
66) Chow, C.K.W., Customer satisfaction and service quality in the Chinese airline industry. Journal of Air Transport Management, 2014. 35(0): p. 102-107.
67) Kuo, C.-W. and R.-C. Jou, Asymmetric response model for evaluating airline service quality: An empirical study in cross-strait direct flights. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2014. 62(0): p. 63-70.
68) Hsin Chang, H., Critical factors and benefits in the implementation of customer relationship management. Total Quality Management, 2007. 18(5): p. 483-508.
69) Gupta, S., et al., Modeling customer lifetime value. Journal of Service Research, 2006. 9(2): p. 139-155.
70) Blattberg, R.C., E.C. Malthouse, and S.A. Neslin, Customer Lifetime Value: Empirical Generalizations and Some Conceptual Questions. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 2009. 23(2): p. 157-168.
71) Pfeifer, P.E., M.E. Haskins, and R.M. Conroy, Customer lifetime value, customer profitability, and the treatment of acquisition spending. Journal of Managerial Issues, 2005: p. 11-25.
72) Venkatesan, R. and V. Kumar, A customer lifetime value framework for customer selection and resource allocation strategy. Journal of marketing, 2004. 68(4): p. 106-125.
73) Hiziroglu, A. and S. Sengul, Investigating Two Customer Lifetime Value Models from Segmentation Perspective. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2012. 62(0): p. 766-774.
74) Berger, P.D. and N.I. Nasr, Customer lifetime value: marketing models and applications. Journal of interactive marketing, 1998. 12(1): p. 17-30.
75) Kotler, P., Marketing during periods of shortage. The Journal of Marketing, 1974: p. 20-29.
76) Kim, S.-Y., et al., Customer segmentation and strategy development based on customer lifetime value: A case study. Expert Systems with Applications, 2006. 31(1): p. 101-107.
77) Wei, J.-T., et al., A case study of applying LRFM model in market segmentation of a children’s dental clinic. Expert Systems with Applications, 2012. 39(5): p. 5529-5533.
78) Tabaei, Z. and M. Fathian. Developing W-RFM model for customer value: An electronic retailing case study. in Data Mining and Intelligent Information Technology Applications (ICMiA), 2011 3rd International Conference on. 2011. IEEE.
79) Kumar, V. and W. Reinartz, Customer Relationship Management: Concept, Strategy, and Tools. 2012: Springer.
80) Rosset, S., et al. Wallet estimation models. in International Workshop on Customer Relationship Management: Data Mining Meets Marketing. 2005.
81) Cooil, B., et al., A longitudinal analysis of customer satisfaction and share of wallet: investigating the moderating effect of customer characteristics. Journal of Marketing, 2007. 71(1): p. 67-83.
82) Babakus, E. and U. Yavas, Does customer sex influence the relationship between perceived quality and share of wallet? Journal of Business Research, 2008. 61(9): p. 974-981.
83) Kim, H.-Y. and M.-Y. Lee, Emotional loyalty and share of wallet: A contingency approach. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2010. 17(5): p. 333-339.
84) Lourenço, C.J.S. and E. Gijsbrechts, The impact of national brand introductions on hard-discounter image and share-of-wallet. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 2013. 30(4): p. 368-382.
85) Hughes, A.M., Strategic database marketing. 1994, Chicago: Probus Publishing Company.
86) Hu, Y.-H., T.C.-K. Huang, and Y.-H. Kao, Knowledge discovery of weighted RFM sequential patterns from customer sequence databases. Journal of Systems and Software, 2013. 86(3): p. 779-788.
87) Wei, J.-T., S.-Y. Lin, and H.-H. Wu, A review of the application of RFM model. African Journal of Business Management, 2010. 4(19): p. 4199-4206.
88) Chiang, W.-Y., To mine association rules of customer values via a data mining procedure with improved model: An empirical case study. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011. 38(3): p. 1716-1722.
89) Cheng, L.-C. and L.-M. Sun, Exploring consumer adoption of new services by analyzing the behavior of 3G subscribers: An empirical case study. Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2012. 11(2): p. 89-100.
90) Chen, Y.-S., et al., Identifying patients in target customer segments using a two-stage clustering-classification approach: A hospital-based assessment. Computers in Biology and Medicine, 2012. 42(2): p. 213-221.
91) Shian-Chang, H., et al. Using Bayesian Network and LRFM Model in a Pediatric Dental Clinic. in Computer, Consumer and Control (IS3C), 2012 International Symposium on. 2012.
92) Akhondzadeh-Noughabi, E., et al., FTiS: A new model for effective urban management: A
Interactive Marketing, 2007. 21(2): p. 26-41.